Rapid Mixer Granulator is intended to satisfy specific requirements, resulting in good mixing and consistent granules at a lower cost of operation and increased production. Faster tabletting speeds with increased quality and fewer rejections result from better mixing and closed control of granule size. The rapid mixer granulator is essential in the pharmaceutical business for mixing chemicals and forming granules before compression. Choppers and impellers are primarily responsible for wet granulation in quick granulators. High shear granulation machine, Dry Powder granulator, Wet Granulator, Pharma Saizoner, High Shear Mixer Granulator, high-shear granulator, High Shear Mixer Granulators, Granulator, Wet Mixing, Rapid Mixer Granulator Machine, Granulation Machine, Rapid Mixer Granulator are all terms used in the industry to describe this RMG machine.
Checkpoints Before Importing Rapid Mixer Granulators:
There are certain apparent factors to consider whenever you wish to import pharmaceutical equipment.
- Determine which manufacturers of rapid mixer granulators are reputable and trustworthy.
- Shipping and logistics, such as manner of shipment, taxes, and shipping costs, are all important considerations.
- Depending on your area, quality inspection and certification such as ISO, cGMP, CE, ASTM, and others may be required.
- Machine warranties range from one to two years, depending on the manufacturer.
- Spare parts availability and local representatives who can assist with machine repairs.
- Technical assistance and maintenance.
- Whether or whether the machine is installed and commissioned by the manufacturer
Critical aspects in the granulation process
- Examine the Rapid Mixer Granulator’s Design: Must assess the rapid mixer granulator’s overall design. This is because it will have an impact on the overall efficiency of the process.
All components of the design must be evaluated:
- Container or drum for granulation
- Design of the impeller
- Design for a Chopper
- Mechanism for sealing
- Mechanism of propulsion
- Discharge of granules
- Structure and frame of the machine
- Milling of granules
- Nozzle for spraying
- Control and electrical panel
- Features of New Technology
The rapid mixer granulator’s functioning principle has been improved by technology. Technology will be crucial for choosing a vertical high shear granulator or a horizontal high shear granulator. Get granules with the right porosity, shape, density, and size if a company uses a high shear mixer granulator with suitable technology.
A summary of key technologies that help rapid mixer granulators function better:
Control Panel and Automation
These are microprocessor-based systems that control all of the high shear granulator’s critical processes. The following are some of the most important considerations:
- Controlling the high shear granulator’s driving system. Chopper and impeller speeds are examples of these.
- Calculating the length of time that granulation should take, including the mixing and spraying processes.
- For safety, a machine interlocking system is used.
- Machine shutdown on its own
- Keep an eye on the machine’s temperature and pressure.
- Procedures for diagnosing the auto lubricating system, and so on.
Data Accessibility in the Process
Data monitoring using the HMI may not be sufficient. There are rapid shear granulators with USB ports that make it simple to export process data.
Vacuum Transfer System
Vacuum transfer systems are available on some rapid high shear granulator machines. It’s used to charge and discharge material into and out of the rapid shear granulator. It is a reliable and efficient transfer mechanism. To summarise, import a high shear granulation machine with the latest technology to optimise your process operations.
Evaluate the High Shear Granulator’s Technical Specifications
The machine’s production capacity based on this information. This information can be found in the high shear mixer machine’s technical manual or product catalogue.
- Automated system with user-friendly HMI
- Chopper and impeller speeds can be adjusted.
- Ensure the safety of the machine and the technicians.
- Cleaning, maintaining, and repairing are all simple tasks.
- Reduce maintenance and downtime costs.
- Process data can be seen and customised.
- Produce granules of varying sizes, densities, and other characteristics.
Promas Engineers recommend that the company should select a machine with a higher production capacity than your existing requirements. This will make it simple to expand or enhance. Dimensions, hopper, impeller, rotor, motor, and granulation characteristics are some of the most typical technical aspects of a high shear mixer.